These CAD-designed TeraFlex JL 2dr: Alpine Long Arm Brackets are engineered for maximum strength. By streamlining the frame-end mounting points, we were able to incorporate both upper and lower mounts in each bracket thus simplifying installation while maintaining a factory appearance.
On higher lifts, Alpine (IR) Long Control Arms (not included) and Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the control arms. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
Must be used with adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms (part number 1310505) or adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms (part number 1316005) to optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3-6 inch lifts.
- Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation, which reduces bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through control arms
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- 3-6 inch Lift
- Alpine Long Arm Brackets: Front Brackets - pair
- Rear Brackets - pair
- Cross Member
- All necessary hardware
- Product ID:
- Long Arm Upgrade Kits
- Year Make Model:
- Year=2007-2018|Make=Jeep|Model=Wrangler JK
- 2 Door,4 Door